HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, November 5, 2009

And the sale is ON!

Since my kiddos are sick and I might not be able to be around at midnight EST, I turned the sale on a little earlier! I'm sure you won't mind :D



I also just put a new and very versatile 14 piece mask/paper/brush set in my store! It's called "Define Me - 4 Ways" :)









Check it out while the sale is on and save 40% on this new release!
I hope you have a happy DSD weekend!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr