HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Two New Products @ Studio Birgit Kerr

Dear Birgit,
as you might know, I decided to join the 1-year-long Art Journaling Caravan by Tangie Baxter this year. It's quite a new thing for me, a direction I haven't explored before and a whole new way to express myself.

Inevitably, this has and will spill into my designing, which I think could be a really good thing! It never hurts to mix thing up a little bit!

I just put two new packs into the store that are designed to help with your journaling.

The Scribbles Pack and the Journaling Word Strips Pack!

The Scribbles Pack is designed to help you underline, highlight or cross out journaling, titles or words, to call particular attention to an area or word or just as a fun embellishment for your pages.
The Word Strips Pack is designed to help you emphasize words in your journaling. The word strips are made up of many different fonts, styles and sizes to add some interest.

As usual, the new pack will be 20% off for the first few days.









I hope you will find some of it useful!

I also have a collection and a new kit in the works, so keep an eye out for that!
Other than that I hope that you had a wonderful start to the New Year/decade and are rearing to go with new projects and ideas!

Hope to "see" you around the digi world! And as always - happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr