HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend! We're in the thralls of construction around here, so things are moving along nicely, with a touch of chaotic *grin*

Anyway, I just put a new alpha in the store! It's a clear, 3D glass alpha, that you can use three ways! Like a regular alpha to enhance any of your layouts, hanging (I included a chain for that purpose) and as free-standing perspective letters. I included all the letters and numbers pre-shadowed with perspective shadows for your convenience!

The alpha is currently 17% OFF as an introductory rate, but hurry, this won't last!


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day! Happy scrapping!

Pin It

1 comment:

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr