HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things change!

Turns out I can’t tolerate Penicillin anymore! Who knew!

I don’t generally take Antibiotics if I can avoid them and even though I have a family history of Penicillin intolerance, the few times I’ve had them in my life – I haven’t had a problem!

Apparently things change!

 

This has knocked me out in the worst way yesterday and I’m still on pretty shaky ground today!

Hopefully I’ll be back “up and running” by tomorrow and back to projects and designing!

Have a great day everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr