HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Plans And A Canvas Print Offer

The weekend is almost upon us and not a moment too soon I might add!

What are your weekend plans?

I was hoping for some cooler weather (below 100 F,) so we could finally get our yard planted, but alas it is not to be. We had a couple of days break with a storm moving through, but we’re supposed to be right back up to 104 F this weekend. Whew

 

So, I think it will be another weekend of inside projects!

 

On another note, I found this great offer from the Canvas People the other day and thought I’d share:

 

home-special-offer[1]

 

I haven’t printed with them myself yet, but I’m thinking of trying. Now I just have to decide on a photo and a size lol

 

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr