HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, July 23, 2012

Embellished Journaling Cards

So, this weekend, instead of catching up on my Project Life week in terms of documenting, I ended up pre-making more journaling cards. I just had such fun doing them, it was hard to stop!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last night was my “British indulgence” evening on PBS. Inspector Lewis and Morse back to back. I get a lot done while watching!

So, even though I haven’t documented this last week yet, I think my coming weeks might be a lot faster, having already made so many of the journaling cards! Now I just need to do some larger ones and I would have a nice little pile to choose from when it comes to documenting the weeks!

 

BTW for those in search of grid paper or grid journaling cards. Apparently they are going to be in stock soon again, so keep your eyes peeled on Becky Higgins’ blog, but when I started with Project Life, everything was sold out and I had to make it all myself. The one thing I couldn’t find was the grid cardstock. The other day I was going through my smash journal, that I thought was a good idea when I got it but then abandoned pretty quickly and it had many many pages of different colored grid paper in it! So if you have one of those laying around, you might be able to use a few pages from that and just cut them to journaling card size!

 

And for those of you who want to know what I have used to make these:

 

Linking to:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr