HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, August 6, 2012

Did You See?

New Project Life Page Protectors Now In Stock at Amazon!

 

 

As you may have already seen on Becky’s blog, the new page protectors for Project Life (image from Becky’s blog) are now in stock and available via Amazon. Yay! It has been a long wait, but I for one can’t wait to get my hot little hands on some of these! You all know how much I love to change it up on the page protector sizes in my Project Life and some of the new ones are just what I have been hoping for! No more having to trim down my own!

 

Take a look!

{All the pictures are linked to the relevant Amazon listing already for you!}

 

Design H

Design I

Design J

Tall Envelope Pages

Small Variety Pack 2

Small Envelope Pages

5 x 7 - Vertical

5 x 7 - Horizontal

8.5 x 11 - Vertical

8.5 x 11 - Horizontal

8 x 10 - Vertical

8 x 10 - Horizontal

 

So, now I’m just waiting for the grid cards to be back in stock! I feel like I’ve been waiting for those forever and I love to use them! You’ll have to endure another happy post when those are back, no doubt. Yeah, it doesn’t take much to get me excited!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr