HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, September 27, 2013

‘tis The Season To Be Canning!

In my kitchen yesterday: 25 lbs. of organic green peppers being sliced, diced, portioned and frozen!

In my kitchen today: Eleven quarts of applesauce in the making!

 

 

In my kitchen tomorrow: 25 lbs. of organic nectarines awaiting processing!

I'm so grateful for the abundance of inexpensive, organic produce this time of year! And since we seem to be staying out of the triple digits now, our own garden will be producing again soon too! Yay!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr