HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

OMG, I finally did it!

After weeks of building and writing, my new website is LIVE!
Yay! 🎉🎈🎉
Go take a look/read!

Birgit Kerr | Mixed Media Artist

Would love to hear your thoughts! 😀💗

The new site also has a blog attached to the new website. In future, I will be posting through that blog and this one is herewith officially retired!

It will stay up, of course, and everything in the archives will continue to be accessible! I just won't be adding any new content here!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr