HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, August 13, 2007

I was tagged.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


randomoddities:

1. I HATE Brussel's sprouts! I think too many british christmas dinners with sprouts cooked so soft that they had that brownish pink tinge did that!

2. I love british movies/series etc. I have netflix just so I can get my british fix.

3. I have never watched a single episode of Grey's anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewifes or seen more than the last 10 minutes of the last episode of american idol. *shocking I know*

4. My DH and I met online.

5. I LOVE sour gummy worms! Has to be a particular brand though!

6. I spent a year in a rather archaic, catholic boarding school in Bavaria (Germany).

7. I don't like heat, I miss winters (snow), I miss water (be it the sea, rivers, lakes etc or something as simple as rain) - yet I live in the desert.

8. I'm a recovering perfectionist. *wink*

People I'm tagging to come at a later date.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr