HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, August 13, 2007

Well here we are - Another week has started!
The kid's are getting better (Anna got the cold too a day after Max - of course!) and we're back to the all important daytime nap, without which none of us function well. The kids get beyond cranky without it and Mommy gets nothing done without the 1-2 hrs space that the kids are usually napping.
Sweet Christine tagged me I see but I'm not really blogging experienced enough to be doing much tagging myself ... so I'm "bending the rules" ... I'll answer the questions but tagging others will have to wait until I actually know other people that blog.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr