HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The long awaited CT CALL!!



I'm looking for a few people to be on my creative team.
Guest applications are also welcome!
To apply, email me with the following:
1) Your real name and your online name(s) - SBG and DST if different
2) A link to your gallery - it helps if you've used my products before but it's not a requirement
3) Tall me what other creative teams you're currently on and a little about why you'd want to be on mine.
4) Please put "CT call" in the subject line and email to:
birgit at scrapbookgraphics.com

Call ends: Tues January, 8th, Midnight EST

I'll announce the team and guest spots on Friday, Jan 11th 2008

Thank you everyone! I look forward to your applications (not looking forward to having to choose though *sigh)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Now this is something that I would love to do!! lol Good luck to everyone.

    Amy Eileen

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr