HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, March 20, 2009

I just put a new pack of the popular paper borders in the store - - this time the theme is children, from babies to teenagers to almost adults :)





As always the packs contain the clipping templates to be used with ANY paper of your choice, and the ready made crumpled paper borders. The images are not real size in the first preview - all of them are either 12" wide or almost
And as always, I have an introductory discount on this product, so don't miss out!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr