HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, April 10, 2009

A New Set Of Paperborders/Templates @ Studio Birgit Kerr






Here is the latest pack of the popular crumpled paper borders and clipping templates - this time the theme is paper frames. And just to mix things up a little I used craft paper instead of my usual lined paper!

The actual size of the frames is larger in proportion than shown on the previews
And as always the new pack is at a lower introductory rate until Sunday night! Check it out
I hope you have a wonderful day/evening!
Happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr