HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

S4H/S4O friendly TOU and Blowout Sale of Retiring Items!!

Hi everyone!
So I've made a few changes :) First of all I changed my TOU to be S4H/S4O friendly.
You can view my new TOU here. Please note the section particularly referring to S4H use.

And then I thought it was about time to clear out some of the older items in my store. And lucky for you I found quite a few, so you can get them 50-65% off.
Check them out here: Close out Section (Note: some are a little further back in that category, so make sure you browse through it all!)
Or you could just do it the easy way and get it all at once and for a whopping 90% OFF by getting the
Super Savings Bundle (Retiring Product)!

One way or another, make sure you take advantage of this sale as it will only run for ONE WEEK and the savings and the product will be gone on Wednesday, July 15th, Midnight EST!

I hope you find something you like!
Happy scrapping!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have been making Blogger backgrounds and headers - which I am allowing people to download for free, just to spice up their blogs. So these are flattened images. Where do I stand re copyright etc if I would like to use one of your images, whether purchased or a freebie?

    I haven't used any of your images before, but have just seen your gorgeous Urban Summer Freebie... and of course you have a little sale on... so am wondering what the position is BEFORE I do anything.

    Your images are wonderful - just hope I am allowed to use them!

    And whilst I am at it - I do intend in the next month or so to produce some backgrounds for sale. Would your terms of use allow for use of your elements/alphabets in these flattened images?

    Thanks so much. I would have emailed privately, but didn't see a link anywhere. I'm in the UK, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr