HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, January 29, 2010

Good morning everyone!
I hope you are having a good day, good start to the day or a good night - depends on where you are I guess ;)
We're starting with clear blue skies here, which is nice to see after quite some rain. I however really love the rain and as we don't get nearly enough around here, I cherish the few gray and "miserable" days we get around here!

Actually I just popped by here to tell you about the new Page Mask Pack I just put in my store. 3 large page masks, all on the love/valentines theme! And as usual, they are 20% off until Monday, so make sure to check it out!

That's it from me for today!
As always, happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr