HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, February 1, 2010

The HUGE collaborative charity kit for Haiti, Port Au Prince, has gone live at Songbird Avenue!

I am completely honored to have been a part of the Port Au Prince collaborative effort! The kit turned out amazing!
As most of you know, Songbird Avenue donates 100% of the proceeds of their sales to charity! All proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to Doctors Without Borders to help relief efforts in Haiti.

56 designers came together to create this fabulous kit!

Here are the previews:






And here's the layout I made with the kit (this page is also included in the quickpage pack):



I hope you love the kit as much as I do and at $8 it's a real still - and of course it is for a very good cause!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr