HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi again everyone!
I have another little pack to show you. Paperboys - Vol 1

20% OFF for the next few days!





A pack of "paper boys" to put a little quirk on your scrapbooking and art journaling pages.
This pack contains:

5 paper boys from various paper sources
5 paper boy outlines (to be used by itself or in conjunction with the paper boys)
5 clipping templates
5 typography boys (push, relax, reach, dance and accept)

20% OFF for the next few days!
Don't miss it! Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the new week to start!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr