HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hi everyone!
It's friday again - my doesn't time fly when your kids are sick and you're up to your elbows in used tissues and other not so pleasant things! Even though it never seems so at the time *grin*

Anyway, it's friday, the kids are getting better and I have a new alpha in the store! All is good!

Introducing Scribble Alpha - Vol 2
Oh and please go and check out that cool new zoomify feature we now have on the site. You can get right up close on the previews! Totally rocks.

It's a fun alpha with scribbled outlines on newspaper background.

This alpha includes upper and lower case A-Z, special characters, numbers and european characters. 146 characters total, to be exact. The alpha comes in individual PNGs as well as alpha sheets!

As always, this pack is 20% OFF until Monday!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr