HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, November 26, 2010

Great Black Friday Offers

I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families yesterday!

So, I thought I’d list a few great Black Friday deals I have come across today!

 

1. Get FREE MP3 Downloads on Amazon!

 

2. Get a free 8”x 10” canvas! Or if you already did but need another canvas, check out their Black Friday Sale which gives 50% off ANY canvas and FREE Shipping!

 

3. There’s also a lot going on over at Snapfish.com

  • Check out their Deal of the Day!  They have 60 % off a bunch of items, including photo magnets, ornaments, skins, blankets, posters and address labels!  Use code THANKS1126 (offer good until Nov 26th)
  • They also have 35% off photos books and cards! Use code BFSALE35 (offer good until Nov 26th)
  • Get 2 FREE PHOTO MUGS when you order holiday cards! Make sure you put the mugs in your cart with the cards you are ordering and use code BFCRD2FR (offer good until Nov 28th)

 

4. And of course, Amazon.com has been having their Black Friday Deals and Gold Box Deals for a few days now! They have been having some great discounts going on!

I got a Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Brushed Metal, 8 GB, 2 Hours and it arrived the next day, which meant we were able to make little Thanksgiving videos! It’s so much fun, so small, so handy! I’ve been eyeing one of those up for quite some time and figured now was the time to go for it!

 

I will continue to update this list as I find things, so stay tuned!

If you have found any great deals in cyberland, please let us know in the comment section too!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr