HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Printables!

First off, Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so grateful to have such amazing customers and blog followers.  I am wishing all of you a Thanksgiving day filled with lots of fun, love, good food and lots to be thankful for!

 

Next I would like to introduce you to a new line of mine: Holiday Printables!

bkerr_ad_final[1]

I just put the first two in the store and there will be more to come over the next few weeks!

Basically they are predesigned templates that you print out on your home computer, cut them out (they are easy to cut even without a craft cutter!) and then you assemble them to make favor boxes, place card/boxes, treat boxes, filled gift tags or ornaments for your Christmas Tree.

They are such a sweet way to personalize dinners, parties, school treats or anything else you can think of! You can even use them as  gift box for very small items!

PB2159262[1]

They come with full step-by-step text and picture instructions!

Here is the Santa version:

preview_santa_600[1]

And here is the tree version. This pack comes with two templates, one with a cream background and one which allows you to choose what color background you want to print on. However, bear in mind that you still need to see the printed details when choosing your background color!

preview_tree_60b0[1]

I priced these already pretty low to begin with, and for this weekend only, I’m taking off a further 16% as an introductory rate! Be sure to check them out!

 

I hope you have a most excellent time with your loved ones this Thanksgiving!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr