HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, July 9, 2012

Rooted In The Past Collection Available Again!

As many of you know, I have taken a break from digital scrapbook designing quite a while ago.
However, I still get weekly requests for some of my old kits, most often for the “Rooted In The Past” collection, so I decided to make it available again, at least for the time being!

Please note that I am not able to offer the packs individually. I am however offering the collection at a much reduced price, to make it more affordable!
Please see the store listing for a detailed description of what is included in each pack!

To refresh your memory, this is the collection I am talking about:

The Rooted In the Past Genealogy Collection




















 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr