HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Awe-ful Little Witch And a Freebie

Studio Rosey Posey teamed up again to make Awe-ful Little Witch!
Finding My Way was so much fun for us to make, so we just carried on and this little miss has found her way into a witch costume!
The kit which includes 74 elements, 7 papers and an alphabet is just $3.49 this weekend only!
Make sure you don’t miss it!


And here are the elements:


And the papers:



  

So, that’s my latest adventure in digi scrapping land!
And there will be a few more things over time. I’m having such fun with  being back in Photoshop, that I’m finding it hard to stop! Yay! What a difference an extended break can make!

We’re off to a kids birthday party this afternoon, so excitement is running high around here!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr