HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013 Album Title Page

This is the title page for my 2013 Project Life album.

 

I wanted to stay very neutral on this title page. The browns look a little off in this photo, but they are all of the same family and look quite cohesive in the original.

I gave the Silhouette and some Wood veneers a good workout on this one! I designed the “Kerr” and the state shape with the “az” inside it in Silhouette studio, and then cut it. The design striped flourish cut-out is by Loni Stevens.

Most of ther products used on this page (papers, borders, embellishments) are by Studio Calico. The  “2013” and the heart are from a grab bag of die cut letters and numbers I got on ebay!

The photos were, as always, processed with Paint the Moon actions.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr