HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Second Canvas in the “Follow The Whispers” Series Is Now Available!

 

Here’s my second little lady in the “Follow The Whispers” Series on 8x8 canvases.

Her words say:

Breathe.

Be still.

Listen to your heart.

Follow the whispers.

 

 

You can find her here in my Etsy Store.

 

 

This little piece is hard to photograph in it's true colors as the presence of shimmering accents and layers make it appear a little different every time and from every angle!
It is a richly textured piece, with a multitude of delicate layers, patterns and drawings, as well as shimmering accents that make the piece come alive!
The real branches are invisibly sewn onto the canvas to hold securely.

 

I am having so much fun with this little canvases! They are really calling me at the moment! In process, in flow, in picture and in word.

Also, even though no longer visible under the many many layers, but there in intention and energy, I wrote the word “courage” over and over! It just makes me smile, knowing that this little canvas is going out into the world, filled with courage!

 

Number III is already well on the way too - yes, there have been many very late nights in my life lately! 

 

{Canvas I and II in the series!}

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr